Skip to content

Why TÜV does not recognize CME certification of my supplier?

We have received a question regarding certification discrepancy and our compliance expert Angie gave answer. We share an extract of the Q&A here. Question: Why TÜV does not recognize CME certification of my supplier?

Is EPR registration mandatory to sell in Amazon Europe?

The full name of European EPR is Extended Producer Responsibility system. Mainly for the products sold in the European market, the manufacturer or importer needs to be responsible for the entire life cycle of the product. They shall declare and pay relevant recycling and disposal fees to relevant environmental recycling organizations.Which sellers are legally required to register EPR for selling in Amazon Europe? What happens if a seller complies with the relevant regulatory requirements, but does not register EPR for selling in Amazon Europe in time?

Amazon French and German EPR reports are launched, what Amazon seller needs to know about EPR?

Recently, Amazon has launched EPR report for German and French sellers, and sellers can download the report and prepare to file to pay for the EPR fee in Germany and France. The report types are divided into months, quarters, and years.
Sellers can download the report and are also solely responsible for determining the suitability and accuracy of information generated by Amazon, including all calculations, catalog data, invoices, EPR reports and any other EPR-related obligations. Amazon officially also states that last month’s report would be available on or after the 5th of the month.

EU Responsible Person FAQ

Do all products require a responsible person in the EU? How to designate an EU Responsible Person? How long does the EU authorized representative procedure take? What are the scope of services of an EU authorized representative / EU Responsible Person? What does Authorized Representative or EU Responsible Person mean to non-EU based sellers? Want to know more about the cost and procedure of EU responsible person or EU authorized representative service? Contact us for free consulting.