Skip to content

Frequently asked questions about EU representative

What documents do I need to prepare to apply for an EU authorized representative service?

  • CE certificate after the product has been tested
  • Product list
  • Product photos

How to judge whether my product needs CE certification?

Most products on the EU market need to be affixed with the CE mark. For specific information, please refer to the EU official website.

Can I register one EU representative for multiple e-commerce platforms?

EU representative is registered with a company as the main body. Generally, one EU representative certificate corresponds to a store, and sellers need to register EU authorized representatives separately on different e-commerce platforms.

If you have certain questions about EU representative service, welcome to contact us.